Our vision: we need Tech to run for Social good !
The power of social utility actors is to implement effective solutions to social and environmental challenges. But their technological transition is poorly supported, even though the innovation that is recognized and financed is essentially technological innovation.
The power of technological innovation players is to speed up the time and efficiency of organizations. But technological innovation is only valuable if it produces an improvement in the well-being of all, within the limits of the planet’s natural resources.
These two “worlds” (technological and social) rarely intersect.
It is essential today to bring forces together to respond to the major global challenges.
We believe that the actors working for the Common Good must be given the means to increase their skills and invest in order to increase the efficiency of their models and services thanks to the technological potentialities.
This is a sine qua non for accelerating societal change in Europe and strengthening the raison d’être of the European Union.
In order to do this, you have to:
- To play a collective role at European level by creating a network dedicated to the defence of the technological interests of the actors of the social and solidarity economy in Europe.
- Encouraging technology philanthropy: the methods, economic efficiency and resources of tech companies can be put at the service of the general interest, and social and environmental skills can be brought to bear on technological innovation.
Our mission statement
- Bringing together, engaging in dialogue and collaboration with stakeholders committed to a technological transition of non-profit organisations working and innovating for the general interest throughout Europe.
- Building collective actions and representation of the technological interests of social and solidarity economy actors at European level.
- Experimenting with collective solutions for the technological capacity building of not-for-profit organisations working and innovating for the general interest throughout Europe.
- Conduct collective research on the needs and resources of actors and inspire through the dissemination of portraits of solutions, political representatives and projects that work across Europe.
Our Associative project
- The association is made up of active volunteer members, members. The executive committee meets monthly, the Board of Directors at least 3 times a year and the General Assembly twice a year.
- It may be reinforced by employees seconded to the company as skills sponsors.
- It is financed by memberships, public fundings, patronage or sponsoring of partner companies and, where appropriate, a share of service revenues (less than 30%).