Who are we?
WHO ARE WE?
A European Think & Do Tank, a European community of tech & social innovators working together to create a more inclusive digital economy and society in Europe.
We need tech to run for social good
For a better recognition and acceleration of social innovation in the European innovation framework. For an acceleration of collaborations between Tech actors & social innovators. For a sustained digital transition of European non profits.
#MakeItForGood, a new narrative for an inclusive European economy. More tech in social good, more social good in tech.
Social innovation is not yet sufficiently taken into consideration by public authorities, companies and investors as is Tech innovation. It is nevertheless an integral part of European innovation and attractivity. It needs to be accelerated through digital progress and must drive it towards greater inclusion and social well-being.
The Social Good sector is an important driver for inclusive growth and democracy in Europe, which tackle multiple challenges, each with a high economic and social value.
Social good actors need to digitalise their innovations and tools and Tech companies have a social and economic interest to understand and deepen their social value.
GENESIS & CORE MEMBERS
The Social Good Accelerator was born in 2017 from a coalition of French and Portuguese Social Good tech start-ups, foundations and associations.
Our first event took place during Web Summit 2017 around François Hollande during his first European intervention as President of a European Foundation for Social Innovation.
As an association, we are proud to gather 30 European foundations, associations, companies, social entrepreneurs, townships and citizens who are committed to a more inclusive and social digital transition in Europe.
- Create a circuit of mutual information (bottom-up and top-down) between the European institutions and actors in the field
- Nourish «peer to peer» relationships between ecosystems Tech and the social actors in Europe
- Create connections between ecosystems
- Collect, through multi-stakeholder focus groups and a digital platform, create concrete proposals to bring to European institutions and the states they are comprised of
- Broadcast the needs and expectations of the two ecosystems (digital & social) to meet the supply and demand of both sectors
CREATE NETWORKS & A SHARED COMMUNITY
- Enhance Social Innovation, raise awareness for the need for digital transition among social innovation actors and engaging solutions for major events
- Mobilise and off and online community
We are proud to gather European foundations & social entrepreneurs committed for a more inclusive and social digital transition
Discover our journey during Web Summit 2017!
38, rue Marc Séguin
+33 (0) 140230084