Levers for Action
AN ACTIVE AND DIVERSIFIED EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
- Academy: Sharing knowledge and skills to help as many people as possible progress, benchmarking best practices.
- Atlas: Inspiring and connecting our members to create projects together and raise funds.
- Collective actions: Valuing Social Tech initiatives and carrying out collective actions.
A KNOWLEDGE & NEED ANALYSIS BASIS
- Research: To study the needs and expectations of non-profit stakeholders on their digital transition, as well as the potential for cooperation with other sectors.
- Experimentation: With collective solutions and sharing lessons learned
A EUROPEAN POLITICAL INFLUENCE
- Inform: To conduct a permanent watch and inform our members and beyond about institutional and legislative issues, as well as opportunities proposed by public stakeholders.
- Advocacy: Building collective advocacy and representation of interests at the European level based on a clear identification, by the stakeholders and macro and comparative studies, of the needs, opportunities and obstacles encountered in the field.
The digital transition of Social Economy stakeholders in the EU should be effectively supported. This development is crucial for these organisations.
Alternative models from the Social Economy should be rapidly developed for a more inclusive, just and democratic society. Digital citizenship and low tech should be encouraged.
Tech innovation and social innovation share a forward-looking and proactive vision of the future. Let’s work together to drive a fair, inclusive, sustainable digital transition for the Common Good, while increasing everyone’s skills.