Levers for Action
AN ACTIVE AND DIVERSIFIED EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
- Academy: Sharing knowledge and skills to help as many people as possible progress, benchmarking best practices.
- Atlas: Inspiring and connecting our members to create projects together and raise funds.
- Collective actions: Valuing Social Tech initiatives and carrying out collective actions.
A KNOWLEDGE & NEED ANALYSIS BASIS
- Research: To study the needs and expectations of non-profit stakeholders on their digital transition, as well as the potential for cooperation with other sectors.
- Experimentation: With collective solutions and sharing lessons learned
A EUROPEAN POLITICAL INFLUENCE
- Inform: To conduct a permanent watch and inform our members and beyond about institutional and legislative issues, as well as opportunities proposed by public stakeholders.
- Advocacy: Building collective advocacy and representation of interests at the European level based on a clear identification, by the stakeholders and macro and comparative studies, of the needs, opportunities and obstacles encountered in the field.
Who are we ?
The Social Good Accelerator is a European movement born in 2017 out of an observation: the digital transition of organizations that work and innovate for the general interest is not sufficiently taken into account by public authorities, companies and investors. It is, however, a prerequisite for innovation and European competitiveness centered on democratic values, social justice and the environment.
The SOGA EU is composed of 60 members – companies, non-profits, citizens – and federated in association.
The digital transition of Social Economy stakeholders in the EU should be effectively supported. This development is crucial for these organisations.
Alternative models from the Social Economy should be rapidly developed for a more inclusive, just and democratic society. Digital citizenship and low tech should be encouraged.
Tech innovation and social innovation share a forward-looking and proactive vision of the future. Let’s work together to drive a fair, inclusive, sustainable digital transition for the Common Good, while increasing everyone’s skills.